Monday, May 30, 2011

Port Pirate Festival 2011

Long time, no blog! The winter tends to be quite dull for a mermaid! My apologies for the hiatus. BUT! Back to business! The sun is shining, the grass is green, the water is warm...ish. and I am ready!

Next stop, Port Washington Pirate Festival in lovely Port Washington, Wisconsin! My home town! I love this town so very much. It has so much to offer to anyone of any age! We have great dining, accomodations, services, shops and more! Not to mention the incredible view we have of Lake Michigan. A sunrise in Port, is NOT something you want to miss! The sun rises over the shimmering water and it sets along the town, which makes for an awesome silhouette of our home.

Port Washington Pirate Festival takes place June 3-5th (Friday-Sunday) 2011.
http://www.portpiratefestival.com/


It is going to be awesome! This is a fun, FREE event! Come as you are! Come dressed up! We have very talented and inspired merchants and artisans with a flair for detail, eccentricity, and beauty! We have delicious food from some fantastic vendors. Yum! We have entertainment from live performing acts, fireworks, a pirate parade, tons of children's activities, and much much more! And....


I heard a rumor...
I heard a tail....

There will be a mermaid! : ) Mermaid Aiyana will be there once again, promoting Diver's Delight SCUBA Diving Charter and Urge to Submerge Dive Club! With live demonstrations and awesome people, it will be a fun time! So do not be shy, come on over and see us! Ask questions! Take info! Give me a hug! :) Perhaps I will take to the waters..! Don't miss a second of the action this year, folks!



I look forward to seeing you there! Make sure to stay tuned to this blog for new updates, events, and booking information!

My information:

Blog : mer-aculous.blogspot.com
Facebook: The Mermaid Aiyana

I cannot wait to see you there, friend! Stop by and chat or take pictures or tell me your latest Pirate joke or ask about booking me for your next event (available for parades, festivals, children's parties, campaigns, fundraisers, hospital visits, etc!) See you there!


xxoo The Mermaid Aiyana


No comments:

Post a Comment