Thursday, March 15, 2012

March-ing Ahead!

Hello Merfolk and otherwise.

I apologize for the hiatus! It is now March 2012 and unreasonably warm and balmy lately! I sure am not complaining. :)  How are all of YOU?
I am back in action as the ice melts and the other mermaids come out of seclusion caused by winter.
I have a new tail in process and am working on the overall look currently for Mermaid Aiyana. :) Very exciting!

I also have been in collaborating and planning mode with a few very creative people. The end result we hope, is an interesting artistic approach to merfolk. (In book form.) I am blessed to have amazingly talented and creative friends, so I am really excited to get materials together with them!

As I have mentioned before on my facebook (mermaid and otherwise), Port Washington Pirate Festival is coming in early June, and I would love to see other mermaids in the general area come on out to play with me! Unless you go ahead and get in touch with the festival heads, it is unpaid. Just an FYI. I love doing local events pro Bono! It's a great way to just let loose, have fun, network, and make others smile. :)

In the last few months alone, I have noticed TONS of new mermaids arising! This is so cool to see and network with you all! I am very blessed to have each and every one of you as a friend; human or fish folk!


Also, another shout out to other local mermaids. Photoshoots! We know you love em! I want to wrangle mermaids together not only for events like Bristol Ren Faire, Pirate Festival, etc... but for photoshoots! Let me know if you are interested and/or in the area /traveling to the area/etc. I would be more than happy to meet and connect with you! Also, mermaids to be, if you have any questions about what it is we do or how to do it, please please please do not be shy! I'd love to help!

A schedule of my events this season will be posted soon!


The ice is gone, the lake is cool, the sun is up. Get your fins ready for the season! I am so anxious!


Much love and light to you all!
Thanks for reading!
xxoo Mermaid Aiyana (Jacqueline Killey)

No comments:

Post a Comment