Sunday, January 2, 2011

Testing 1,2,3

Testing my new blog here on blogger.com. Seems awfully spiffy. I am so juiced to start blogging my mer-aculous adventures, exploits, expeditions, journeys, excursions, quests, voyages, crusades, confessions and memoirs of a strange upside down and inside out woman on the path of discovery of everything she is not, everything she wants to be, but most importantly, what she IS and could be. Will be. With a bit of love, odd new friends, fairytales, waves, hot tea, hope, family, passion, tails, and laughter.

This is the expose of my endeavors of all the things that make I and all of us unique. All the characters in the stories of each day. The soundtrack in the minutes. My revelation, my endeavors, my exhibition of the fin-tailed counter-part that changed my life... the emancipation of my wild and colourful soul. So if you are reading this and are game for a taste of creative, passionate, and just a bit magical, welcome aboard and please make sure all seat backs and tray tables are in their upright and locked position as we prepare for take off. :)

Happy new year - 2011. Here's to making it count. 

By the by, for those who do not know me personally, my name is Noel. And I am a mermaid.


I hope to get to know you more and I promise you'll learn to understand my oddness as well as time goes by. Pinky promise. 


with x's and o's
Noel
Mermaid Aiyana

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck with this Aiyana. I look forward to learning the ins and outs of mermaidery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty beginning! And what a wonderful creature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Syrens Songs are a callin Fishy -Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dearies! Here's to more followers and more fun tales to tell! :) xoox

    ReplyDelete